We welcome your input into the Class of 62 Blog, providing memories and insights to the decade of the 50's and early 60's. Please review the Instructions for Posting for more information on how you can share your stories and pictures, then help us to build this site. Here are some general thoughts to guide you:
1. The blog was opened to highlight the history of the Class of 62, which could/should include at least those 3 years before or after us. If the story or picture has a "connection" please include it.
2. In order to manage all the data and information that could be coming in, please be sure to put a "Title" on your posting, and select "Labels" that are suitable, such a "Teachers" or "Class Reunion." This will allow viewers to see several postings specific to that particular subject in addition to scrolling through posting by posting.
3. Internet email is flush with some great jokes about "seniors" age 60-plus. As funny as they are/can be, we'd prefer you leave them in that email format rather than include them on this blog.
4. In order to keep the data manageable, viewable, and sequential, the Blogmaster may edit or re-label entries from time to time. But don't let that stop you from adding your stories.
5. Like a family gathering, there are two topics that will be edited out: religion and politics. We know you're absolutely correct in your opinions but there should be enough other blogs to satisfy you.
If at any time you need help or direction, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help out. Happy Memories!